Organisation and governance
The Cluster is governed by a non-profit association called “Pôle Européen d’Innovation Fruits et Légumes”.
This body comprises all partners able to contribute to the economic development of the fruit and vegetable sector through innovation and training.
Its members are divided into eight colleges:
- Agricultural production and plant breeding
- Food industry, IFPs and ingredients
- Agricultural suppliers, equipment manufacturers, packaging and partners
- Logistics, commercialisation and out-of-home catering
- Industry and cross-industry bodies
- Research, development and transfer
- Education and training
- Institutional bodies